Success in International TradeBack to Categories
Darren Rigden, Partner
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size or sector, that is successfully marketing its products or services (including digital export trade) to customers outside the UK, and/or marketing products or services (including those of third parties) domestically.
Entrants must be able to demonstrate outstanding improvements in commercial performance through export strategies. The business/organisation will be asked to outline its exporting history; including how this has had a profound effect on business performance, how international strategies have been developed, how products or services have been tailored for overseas or domestic markets, what strategies are in place to overcome language and cultural difficulties, and what creative and innovative marketing activities have been used.
Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 2 years as of June 30, 2021.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Trends in business turnover and profit levels.
- Current achievements in international markets.
- What countries you are trading with.
- How you have met challenges associated with international trade.
- Future plans to develop further into new markets/increase activities.
- Development of products and services to suit domestic or international markets.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now