Start-up of the YearBack to Categories
KM & KCC
Entrants will also be required to outline the challenges they faced without access to resources associated with an existing business and how these have been overcome.
This category is not open to those who have set up the business using resources supplied or shared with an existing company. This includes, but is not limited to, investment in a franchise model in order to start a business (franchisee) but is open to those that have developed their business into a franchise operation (franchisor).
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Factors in deciding to start a business and vision for the business.
• Company start up challenges and solutions.
• Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
• Key objectives for the next 3 years.
• Business uniqueness and performance comparison with competitors.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now