Outstanding Covid Response AwardBack to Categories
KM Media Group & Kent County Council
Allison Campbell-Smith, Programme Manager | KEiBA 2021, Kent County Council
Zoe Harragan, Commercial Manager, KM Media
This one-off award will recognise the outstanding response of a business either to diversify and survive the challenges posed by the pandemic, or which went above and beyond to support the UK’s or County’s response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Maybe your business made PPE or made changes to existing products or services to help others on the frontline or to enable people to stay safe in the workplace. Alternatively, you may have launched a new initiative to protect jobs as a direct response to the pandemic. You may have done something philanthropic for your local neighbourhood or the County to help people in need.
The judges will be looking for how your business diversified, evidence of how you supported key workers or launched new products and services to help others as well as testimonials from customers or key workers.
This category is open to companies and non-profit organisations.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Diversification within the business in direct response to the pandemic.
- Quantifiable evidence of how your business made a real positive impact on the people you have helped.
- Recognition or Testimonials from customers or key workers about how your business helped them during the pandemic.
- Demonstration of courage, conviction and a commitment to producing a flexible model that showed pride and a passion to help others as well as supporting their own business.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now