Entrepreneur of the YearBack to Categories
Jo James OBE, CEO, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
Emma Roberts, Chief Executive, Creaseys Group Limited
This category is open to any individual over 21 years old (as of 30th June 2021) who is instrumental as the business owner or main shareholder in leading their successful business or organisation in reaching its goals and potential, irrespective of size or sector.
This individual must demonstrate they have achieved commercial success, have clear plans, strategies and goals for their business and a strong track record of innovation.
Judges will be looking for evidence of how this individual stands out from the crowd through their unique and entrepreneurial approach to business. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of June 30, 2021.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
- Key objectives set for your business for the next 3 years, how these
objectives will be achieved and how will you monitor and measure your
performance against them.
- What you believe makes you stand out from the crowd as a business
leader. Describing your unique skills or methods of doing business.
- Entrepreneurial approach to business which has been instrumental to
- The successful performance of any other company, other than the one
you currently represent.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now