Employer of the YearBack to Categories
Furley Page Solicitors (furleypage.co.uk)
Andrew Masters, Partner & Head of Employment
Deborah Geering, Senior Associate
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of sector that employs 10 or more people and can demonstrate commercial success and strategies for growth whilst achieving excellence in its commitment to the support and development of its workforce. The organisation must show evidence that it has schemes, initiatives and policies which assess, deliver and monitor their workforce’s training and development, health and safety, general wellbeing and where there is an innovative approach to working terms and conditions.
Judges will also be looking for clear evidence that these strategies have had a direct benefit back to the business. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2020.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Staff motivation and engagement.
- Differentation to other employers.
- Effective communication between managers and staff.
- Successful work/life balance for your staff.
- Trends in business turnover and profit levels.
- Business objectives for the next three years.
- Staff development initiatives/schemes.
- Initiatives that have contributed to performance.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now