Commitment to the Environment AwardBack to Categories
Robert Hall, Contract Director, Bouygues Energies & Services
Rob Robinson, Sustainable Business Project Manager, KCC Low Carbon Kent
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size or sector, that can demonstrate commercial success and strategies for growth whilst achieving excellence in innovation in its commitment to the environment. The organisation must show evidence that it has schemes, initiatives and policies which endeavour to achieve minimal negative impact and maximum positive impact on the environment. Judges will be looking for clear methods of evaluation, effects on financial performance and involvement of staff and customers. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of June 30, 2021.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Trends in business turnover and profit.
• Details of schemes, initiatives, policies or projects that improve your environmental performance.
• Quantifiable beneficial impact of your schemes on the environment and the wider community.
• Your business’s vision for the future/objectives for its environmental performance for the next 3 years.
• Official recognition for your level of commitment to the environment or environmental management systems.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now