Young Entrepreneur of the YearBack to Categories
Leonard Kay, Commercial Manager, Custodian Data Centres
Gill Cahill, Director of Business Development Executive Team, CXK
This category is open to any individual 30 years old or under (as of 30th June 2017) that has been instrumental as the business leader (e.g owner, main shareholder) in the success of one or more businesses/organisations, irrespective of size or sector. This individual must demonstrate they have achieved commercial success, have clear plans and strategies for the growth of their business and a strong track record of innovation. Judges will be looking for evidence of how this individual stands out from the crowd through their unique and entrepreneurial approach to business. Entrants must have been trading in one or more businesses for more than one year as of March 31, 2017.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Motivation, ambition and vision.
- Business start up challenges and solutions.
- Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
- Key personal and business objectives.
- Qualities of being a business leader, unique skills and methods.
- Successes via your entrepreneurial approach to business.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now