Tourism & Leisure Business of the YearBack to Categories
Mark Anderson, Head of Marketing, Southeastern
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size, involved in the delivery of tourism, visitor attractions or hospitality. The organisation must demonstrate outstanding performance in a number of aspects relating to their operation. These should include commercial success and evidence of growth, investment and delivery of innovations and improvements, adding value to the county, creating employment opportunities and staff development, evidence of improved numbers of customers and of customer satisfaction with the service/facilities on offer. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2017.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Guest and visitor figures for 2016 compared to 2015.
• Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
• Key objectives for your business and how they will be achieved.
• Innovation that has contributed to performance.
• Commitment and investment in staff.
• Corporate Social Responsibility strategies.
• Recognition for the achievements of your business.
• Business advantage by being based in Kent and delivering back to the county.
• Environmental credentials.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now