Start-up of the YearBack to Categories
Caxtons Commercial (caxtons.com)
This category is open to any business, irrespective of size or sector that has been trading for more than one year but less than three years as of March 31, 2019. There is no turnover criteria. The business must demonstrate outstanding performance, particularly over the last 12 months, in a number of aspects relating to their business operation. These should include commercial success, clear plans for growth, commitment to staff, local communities, environment and customers, a track record of innovation and strong leadership. Entrants will also be asked why they set up their business, to outline the challenges they faced and how these have been overcome. This category is not open to those who have invested in a franchise model in order to start their business (franchisee) but is open to those that have developed their business into a franchise operation (franchisor).
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Factors in deciding to start a business and vision for the business.
• Company start up challenges and solutions.
• Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
• Key objectives for the next 3 years.
• Business uniqueness and performance comparison with competitors.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now