Manufacturer of the YearBack to Categories
Keith Casson, Business Development Manager – Engineering, University of Greenwich
Shaun Kelly, Business Development Consultant, asb law LLP
This category is open to any business or organisation, irrespective of size. The organisation must have a manufacturing, food/drink production or print operation being undertaken in Kent. The organisation must demonstrate outstanding performance in a number of aspects relating to their manufacturing operation. These should include commercial success and evidence of growth, delivery of innovation and continuous improvements, environmental credentials, enhanced supplier relationships and supply chain development. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2017.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
• Key objectives for your business and how they will be achieved.
• How you stand out from your competitors.
• Innovation that has contributed to performance.
• Evidence of continuous improvement in manufacturing processes.
• Supplier relationships and supply chain development.
• How your business protects the environment and contributes to local communities.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now