Large Business of the YearBack to Categories
Castle Corporate Finance (castlecf.com)
Mike Norrie, Founder
This category is open to any large business, irrespective of sector, that is typically team managed and employing 40 plus people. There is no turnover criteria. The business must demonstrate outstanding performance, particularly over the last 12-24 months, in a number of aspects relating to their business operation. This should include commercial success, clear plans for growth, commitment to staff, local communities, environment and customers, a track record of innovation and strong leadership. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2019.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Trends in your business turnover and profit levels over the last 2 years.
• Key objectives over the next three years and how these will be achieved.
• How you monitor and measure performance against objectives.
• Comparison with competitors.
• Innovations that have contributed to performance.
• Initiatives to develop staff.
• Initiatives and strategies for business growth.
• Delivering back to the county in terms of environmental and community support.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now