Family Business of the YearBack to Categories
Gallagher Group (gallagher-group.co.uk)
Lyndsey Gallagher, Director, Gallagher Group
This category is open to any family business irrespective of sector and size that is owned and operated by two or more members of a single family – related by blood, marriage or adoption. The family business must demonstrate outstanding performance, particularly over the last 12-24 months, in a number of aspects relating to their business operation. This should include commercial success, clear plans for growth, commitment to staff, local communities, environment and customers, a track record of innovation, communication and strong family leadership. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2018. No turnover criteria.
- Trends in your business turnover and profit levels over the last two years.
- Key objectives over the next three years and how these will be achieved.
- How you monitor and measure performance against objectives.
- Comparison with competitors.
- Innovations that have contributed to performance
- Initiatives and strategies for business growth and continued family ownership
- Delivering back to the county in terms of environmental and community support.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now