Exporter of the YearBack to Categories
Darren Rigden, Partner
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size or sector, that can demonstrate outstanding improvements in commercial performance through successfully marketing its products or service to customers outside the UK. The business/organisation will be asked to outline its exporting history, how exporting has had a profound effect on business performance, how international strategies have been developed, how products or services have been tailored for overseas markets, what strategies are in place to overcome language and cultural difficulties and what creative and innovative marketing activities have been used. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of 2 years as of March 31, 2019.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Trends in business turnover and profit levels.
• Current achievements in international markets.
• What countries are you trading with.
• How you have met challenges associated with international trade.
• Future plans to develop further into new markets.
• Development of products and services to suit international markets.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now