Entrepreneur of the YearBack to Categories
Jo James, Chief Executive, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
Emma Roberts, Chief Executive, Creaseys Group Limited
This category is open to any individual over 30 years old (as of 30th June 2017) who is instrumental as the business owner or main shareholder in leading their successful business or organisation in reaching its goals and potential, irrespective of size or sector. This individual must demonstrate they have achieved commercial success, have clear plans and strategies for the growth of their business and a strong track record of innovation. Judges will be looking for evidence of how this individual stands out from the crowd through their unique and entrepreneurial approach to business. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2017.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
• Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
• Key objectives set for your business for the next 3 years, how these objectives will be achieved and how will you monitor and measure your performance against them.
• What you believe makes you stand out from the crowd as a business leader. Describing your unique skills or methods of doing business.
• Entrepreneurial approach to business which has been instrumental to success.
• The successful performance of any other company, other than the one you currently represent.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now