Customer Service AwardBack to Categories
Towergate Insurance Brokers (towergate.com)
David Armstrong, Area Managing Director, Towergate Insurance Brokers
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size or sector that can demonstrate commercial success and strategies for growth whilst achieving excellence in looking after its customers. The organisation must have objectives for high quality customer service and clear methods of monitoring and evaluating standards. Judges will be looking for evidence of how commitment to customers contributes to business performance, investment in training and development of staff to support its customer service objectives and what differentiates the organisation from its competitors in its approach. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2017.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Trends in business turnover and profit levels.
- Internal and external customer service.
- Key objectives for the next 3 years and how will these be achieved.
- Business monitoring and measurement of customer service.
- Differentials from your competitors in terms of customer service.
- Staff training, development and motivation.
- Innovation that has contributed to performance.
- Official recognition for customer service.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now