Business Commitment to the Community AwardBack to Categories
Golding Homes (goldinghomes.org.uk)
Caroline McBride, Head of Community Development, Golding Homes
This category is open to any organisation, irrespective of size or sector that can demonstrate commercial success and strategies for growth whilst achieving excellence in its commitment to the community. The organisation must show evidence that it has schemes, initiatives and policies which have maximum positive impact on local communities. Judges will be looking for clear methods of evaluation, effects on financial performance and involvement of staff and customers. Entrants must have been trading for a minimum of two years as of March 31, 2017.
Whilst we welcome entries from charities and not for profit organisations, this must be for activities that are above and beyond the day to day activity on which the charity/ not for profit organisation is based not just fundraising.
Judges will be looking for your success and achievements in the following areas:
- Trends in your business turnover and profit levels.
- Key objectives with particular reference to your Commitment to the Community.
- Schemes, initiatives and policies for the local community .
- Evaluation of initiatives in terms of their impact on business growth and financial success, staff and customers and on the local community/environment.
- Evidence of the positive impact that initiatives have achieved.
- Company achievements and official recognition for its level of Commitment to the Community.
Interested in winning this award? Enter now