The KEiBAs are free to enter and open to any business or organisation based and operating in the Kent and Medway area, excluding London Borough postcodes i.e. Bromley, Bexley and Orpington.
To enter, your business/organisation must…
- Be based and operating in Kent and Medway (excluding London Borough postcodes i.e. Bexley, Bromley and Orpington),
- Not be the sponsor of a KEiBA 2017 category.
Please note that you cannot enter any category that you were a winner of in 2016. (See full terms and conditions)
A business can be a sole trader, a private or public limited company, a partnership or limited liability partnership, a business unit within a company or a not for profit organisation.
[If you are considering entering the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce Awards as well please see the note below.]
You will only need to complete this form once.
Make sure you answer all the questions and read the entry terms and conditions before submitting your entry. By entering it is assumed you have accepted these.
You may enter a maximum of three categories
If you have any supporting material please attach to your form. (Multiple files accepted, but please note there is a 250MB limit).
If you are experiencing any problems completing entry forms please email email@example.com
Entries must be received by 5pm on Friday March 3, 2017 to qualify for judging. This deadline was extended on February 23 (previous deadline was February 24).
On receipt of your entry we will check through your submission to ensure it qualifies for judging. We will contact you if we have any concerns. An entry will not be rejected without contact being made with the entering company.
- Use your spell checker. Judges are not impressed by bad spelling and grammar
- Type your entry. Handwritten entries will not be accepted
- Be succinct – go for bullet points
- Don’t exceed the word limit set for each form
- Don’t fake the figures – you’ll get caught and we will take your award away from you if we find out.
- Answer ALL the questions – incomplete entries will be rejected
- Given the effort it takes to enter – make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions and Entry Guidelines to make sure your entry adheres to them. This will ensure your entry is not rejected.
- Only send in an entry if you have your company’s authority to do so
- A hurried entry will be a poor entry – do yourself justice and give it the time it needs to do it properly
- Once you have sent in your entry/ries and any supporting material – it is ours – we won’t sent it back
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce Awards
If you enter the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce Awards you will automatically be entered into KEiBA at the same time – you do not need to fill in our forms. This is only the case for the following KEiBA categories:
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Medium Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Exporter of the Year
- Construction Project of the Year
You still need to read our entry terms and conditions to make sure you are happy for your entry to be considered by the KEiBA Judges. If you have any concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to enter any of our other categories you will need to fill in all our forms relating to them.
Please click here to enter now.